- Mass of Thanksgiving - Thanksgiving Day, November 27th, a bilingual Mass will be celebrated at 9:30 a.m. ONLY! Please bring canned food for the poor or monetary donations, which will all go to St. Vincent de Paul Society. Also, you are welcome to bring your dinner breads and wines. Please be sure to place them on the designated table, where they will be blessed during Mass.
- Important Announcement! - There will be NO confessions on Wednesday, December 3rd, due to the Novena for Our Lady of Guadalupe.
- Installation Mass for Fr. Mike - Mark your calendar! Join us in the celebration of the Holy Eucharist and installation of Reverend Michael P. Hanifin as our Pastor on Sunday, December 21st, at the 10:00 a.m. Mass (bilingual). Most Reverend Kevin Vann, Bishop of the Diocese of Orange will be presiding. A reception will follow in Nevin Hall. We kindly ask that you bring an appetizer/finger food for 10 to 20 people. If you are interested in helping or have any questions please contact Carol Nasr at email@example.com
- Ministry News
Thanksgiving Meal for the Homeless - The St. Joachim Service and Outreach is hosting the Annual Thanksgiving Meal for the Homeless on Sunday, November 23rd. Your help is needed! Please pick up a flyer, available at the exits of the church, for items needed to make this event successful. You have been generous in past years please continue to bless those in need.
Help for the Disadvantaged of the Community - St. Joachim Faith Formation Outreach is seeking your help for the disadvantaged of the community. We are collecting toiletries, new socks, small throw blankets, scarves and rain ponchos to assist the homeless and disadvantaged of the community. Please drop off your items in the Parish office. Thank you in advance for your grace and generosity to those in need and may God bless you.
For more information on the Thanksgiving Meal or the Help for the Disadvantaged, please contact Kamelia Casillas at (949) 650-2685 or Kathy Lewis at firstname.lastname@example.org (949) 574-7400 ext. 321.
- That Man Is You (TMIY) - Attention ALL men! You’re invited to TMIY for fellowship, camaraderie and spiritual growth. This Friday's topic, “Weed’s in Moral Formation”. Help us explore the impact of technology on our moral formation. You will see some startling statistics. The goal is to come away with a resolve to take control of the technology in your life. Come join your friends, and meet some new ones. Friday, November 21st, in Nevin Hall. Optional Eucharist in the church at 5:55 a.m., breakfast at 6:00 a.m., and program from 6:15 to 7:15 a.m. Questions? Call or text Chris Burton at (949) 300-6527 or Frank Consoli at (714) 483-8467.
St. Joachim Cancer Ministry - Would you like more information about the Cancer Ministry? We invite you to our next meeting on Monday, December 1st, at 7:00 p.m., in Annex C, located across the street from the church at 1943 Orange Avenue. All are welcome! For more information contact Kathy at (949) 574-7400 Ext. 321.
- Faith Formation News
Adult Confirmation Classes - Registrations are now being accepted. Adult Confirmation classes will begin shortly after the New Year.
For information regarding Becoming Catholic or Adult Confirmation Classes contact Kathy Lewis at (949) 574-7400 ext. 321or at email@example.com
- Important memos from the Office of Life, Justice and Peace. - click here
Prayer for Peace- click here